Lightweight Brick Block Making Machine
|FOB Price:||US $240,000-2,600,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $240,000-2,600,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SUNITE
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Brick Machine
- After-Sales Service: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Performance: Long Uselife and High Efficency
- Raw Material: Fly Ash\Cement\Lime
- Quality: Good
- Processing: Brick Production Line
- Transport Package: Container
- Origin: in China
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000, Ce
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Size: Various
- Name: Moving or Stationary Separating Machine for AAC
- Brand: Sunite
- Capacity: 30000-300000cbm Per Year
- Method: Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- Trademark: sunite
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8474809090
ShanDong SUNITE Machinery Group Co., Ltd, established in October, 1998, is a Chinese manufacturer of dedicated in AAC block making machine production line. The registered captical is more than REB 10 million and employees is more than 500 including 6 senior engineers and 28 intermediate engineers. It's the first professional manufacturer in China specialized in the manufacturer of autoclaved aerated concrete block equipment, aerated concrete wall panel equipement, steam-cured and autoclaved brick equipment.
2. Detailed information:
1)Stable and reliable running and long service life
2)15 years brick making machine experience
3)Big market in domestic market
4)Good welding and energy saving
3. Introduction of AAC Autoclave:
Autoclave is the pressure vessel and key equipment in the production of aerated concrete and autoclaved brick. It is applicable for curing the cut body or brick under high temperature and high pressure. The working medium is saturated water vapor.
The main parts are made by autoclave body, cover, hand-operated reducer, safe blocking device, support saddle, valve meter etc. The body is a principle and cylindrical device made of steel. The cover is made of a whole piece of pressed 16MnR steel board, and the flanges of cover and body adopt a whole piece of forged and processed 16Mn steel board.
The welding lines of pressed components are subjected to heat treatment and strict nondestructive test.
4. Main Process Flow of building material making brick machine:
1. Raw material: Store the fly-ash (tailings etc), lime and gypsum after milling to the needed fineness (200 mesh)
2. Mixing the fly-ash, cement, lime, gypsum and water in the pot after batching.
3. Promote the slurry temperature to 40-50 degree by steam, and mill with aluminum powder for 1min.
4. Pour the slurry into the mould, and still in the curing room for frothing in 2-2.5h.
5. Cut it in to needed size by the cutter after the slurry approach the cutting intensity, and place the block on the trolley.
6. Autoclaved curing after the trolley enter into the autoclave (vacuum, rise the pressure, keep the pressure, reduce the pressure), keeping the constant pressure 1.2MPa. The whole process needs about 8 hours.
7. The products out of the autoclave are placed in a stack. We can recycle the scrap and the waste water from the whole production.
5. Advantages of brick machine:
1. Lightweight: Porosity achieve 70% to 85%, volume density is generally 500-900kg/m3, as 1/5 of general concrete brick, the 1/4of clay brick, the 1/3 of hollow brick, and similar with wood can float in water. It can reduce building weight, reduction in the cost of integrated building, moreover, prolong building's life.
2. Fireproof: Most of the major raw materials is inorganic materials, so it has good fire resistance, and do not emit harmful gases when meet fire. Fire 650 degrees, as a refractory material, the thick up of 100 mm walls can reach to 4 hours fire resistance, 300mm thick up wall can reach to 9 hours fire resistance.
3. Sound insulation: Due to a unique porous structure, so it has a sound absorption capacity. The sound absorption capacity can reach of 100mm thick wall up to 41 db.
4. Insulation: As the material inside has a large numbers of the pores and porous, which has a good thermal insulation properties. The Thermal conductivity is 0.11-0.16W/MK, as 1/4-1/5 of brick. Typically, the insulation effect of 20cm thick aerated concrete wall is equivalent to 49cm thick solid brick walls ordinary.
5. Permeability: Result of material by the composition of many independent small pores, the moisture absorption is slow, in the volume of absorbent is 5 times of clay saturation do. When used in the bathroom, the wall can be treated to interface directly paste tiles.
6. Anti-seismic: The same building structure, improve the two seismic than the brick level.
7. Green: Manufacturing, transportation, all use the process of non-pollution, to protect arable land, saving energy, is one kind of a green building material.
6. What is the normal size of the AAC block?
Length (mm): 600
Width (mm): 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 250
Height (mm): 200, 240, 250, 300
Remarks: The size can be customized
|Fly ash style aerated block raw material||Sand style aerated block raw material|
|Parameter Name||Parameter Value||Parameter Name||Parameter Value|
|Aluminum powder paste||8||Aluminum powder paste||8|
|Water & material rate||0.60-0.65||Water & material rate||0.65-0.75|
|Casting temperature||36-40°C||Casting temperature||35-38°C|
|Aluminum mixing time||30-40s||Aluminum mixing time||30-40s|