Flashash AAC Production Line
|FOB Price:||US $1,000,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Per Year|
|Transport Package:||ISO Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: According to customers ′ requirement
- Type: Concrete Iron Molding Machinery
- Quality: First-Class Product
- Service Class: 24-Hour VIP Golden Service
- Trademark: Sunite
- Origin: Sunite Company, Linyi City, Shandong Province
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000, BV
- Condition: New
- Service Period: Lifelong After Sale
- Size: Different by Type
- Specification: Different by type
- HS Code: 84748090
Autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC), also known as autoclaved cellular concrete (ACC), autoclaved lightweight concrete (ALC), autoclaved concrete, cellular concrete, porous concrete, is a lightweight, precast, concrete building material invented in the MID-1920s that simultaneously provides structure, insulation, and fire-resistance and mold-resistance. AAC products include blocks, wall panels, floor and roof panels, cladding (facade) panels and lintels.
Advantages of AAC:
AAC has been produced for more than 70 years, and it offers several significant advantages over other cement construction materials, one of the most important being its lower environmental impact and it's the most widely-used material all over the world.
1. Improved thermal efficiency reduces the heating and cooling load in buildings.
2. Porous structure allows for superior fire resistance.
3. Workability allows accurate cutting, which minimizes the generation of solid waste during use.
4. Resource efficiency gives it lower environmental impact in all phases of its life cycle, from processing of raw materials to the disposal of waste.
5. Light weight saves cost & energy in transportation, labor expenses, and increases chances of survival during seismic activity.
6. Larger size blocks leads to faster masonry work.
About our company:
Established in October 1998, Shandong Sunite Machinery Co., Ltd has a registered more than capital of RMB 10 millions and employs more than 200 staff including 6 senior engineers and 28 intermediate engineers. It is the first professional manufacturer specialized in the manufacturing of aerated concrete block equipment, aerated concrete wall panel equipment, steam-cured and autoclaved brick equipment, lightweight wall panel equipment and concrete block making machinery.
With the full implementation of ISO9001: 2008 international quality management system, the company won the title of Chinese Top Brand and China High Quality Well-known Products as well as product patent award. The company organized technical personnel to draw experience and technologies from advanced equipment at home and abroad, and overcome a number of technical problems, and become the first professional manufacturer with the capacity of aerated concrete equipment R&D, design and manufacturing. It also has complete equipment inspection and testing system, and owns total analysis laboratory, physical inspection room and simulation laboratory. The company has a professional customer service team to provide customers with complete pre-sale, sale and after-sales services in terms of raw materials test, site planning, equipment selection, design and installation of production line, production guidance and so on. Since its establishment, the company has been following the guiding thought of "high quality and efficiency, pioneering and innovation" and adhering to the operation philosophy of "custom-oriented, quality first, service first". The company has won the recognition of customers by its product and service.
Our customers can be found everywhere in China and the products has been exported to Europe, U. S., Oceania, South East Asia, Africa, South America, Middle East and other countries and regions.
Shandong Sunite Machinery Co., Ltd sincerely looks forward to cooperating with new and old customers and friends closely for the better tomorrow.
Tel: +86 15706490997
Address: Yinan County, Linyi City, Shandong Province, China
|Sand& Fly ash AAC block raw material proportion:|
|Aluminium powder paste||1/10000||8||Aluminium powder paste||1/10000||8|
|Water&material rate||0.60-0.65||Water&material rate||0.65-0.75|
|Casting temperature||°c||36-40||Casting temperature||°c||35-38|
|Aluminium mixing time||s||30-40||Aluminium mixing time||s||30-40|