Fly Ash Bricks Machine/AAC Production Line/Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block Machine Manufacture
|FOB Price:||US $60,000-200,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $60,000-200,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50000-300000m³ /Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Sunite
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Brick Making Machine
- Raw Material: Fly Ash,Sand,Lime,Cement
- Certificate: ISO 9001 Ce
- Size: Various
- Performance: Long Uselife and High Efficency
- Body Material: High Grade Steel
- Transport Package: Use General Packing,Nude Package or as Clients Req
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Condition: New
- Warranty: One Year
- After-Sales Service: Engineers Available Overseas
- Capacity: 50000-300000m³/Year
- Name: Autoclave Aerated Concrete Block Making Production
- Trademark: Sunite
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8474809090
(1)Professional manufacturer of AAC brick making machine for 15 years;
(2)Our products have passed ISO9001:2008,BV,CE,SGS certification;
(3)Engineers available to service machinery overseas;
(4)Warranty:one year,24 hours technical support by e-mail;
2.Autoclaved Aerated Concrete AAC Block Making Machine Introduction:
AAC block making machine we design and fabricate to meet the market demand, it is all mechanical transmission, automatic pallet feeding and concrete material feeding to save manpower and reduce the labor intensity, has the advantage of compact structure, reliable operation, very low malfunction rate, and easy maintenance and transportation, utilize the mold vibration technology to form the excellent shape, dense frame and high compressive strength brick, with fewer cement consumption.By changing different mold, the Automatic brick and block making machine lines can produce different wall brick, porous brick and cement solid brick, it can meet the brick requirement of all kinds of civil construction project.
Detailed pictures of autoclaved aerated concrete aac block machine :
Main Process Flow of AAC Production line/autoclaved aerated concrete block machine manufacture:
1. Raw material: Store the fly-ash (tailings etc), lime and gypsum after milling to the needed fineness (200 mesh)
2. Mixing the fly-ash, cement, lime, gypsum and water in the pot after batching.
3. Promote the slurry temperature to 40-50 degree by steam, and mill with aluminum powder for 1min.
4. Pour the slurry into the mould, and still in the curing room for frothing in 2-2.5h.
5. Cut it in to needed size by the cutter after the slurry approach the cutting intensity, and place the block on the trolley.
6. Autoclaved curing after the trolley enter into the autoclave (vacuum, rise the pressure, keep the pressure, reduce the pressure),keeping the constant pressure 1.2MPa. The whole process needs about 8 hours.
7. The products out of the autoclave are placed in a stack. We can recycle the scrap and the waste water from the whole production.
5.Sand& Flyash of AAC Block Raw Materials( autoclaved aerated concrete block machine manufacture):
|Aluminium powder paste||1/10000||8||Aluminium powder paste||1/10000||8|
|Water&material rate||0.60-0.65||Water&material rate||0.65-0.75|
|Casting temperature||°c||36-40||Casting temperature||°c||35-38|
|Aluminium mixing time||s||30-40||Aluminium mixing time||s||30-40|
ShanDong SUNITE Machinery Group Co., Ltd. is a Chinese manufacturer of dedicated machinery for construction blocks and panels. Our company offers complete production lines for premium building components such as the autoclaved sand-lime brick, autoclaved aerated concrete block, and autoclaved aerated concrete / autoclaved lightweight concrete panel. Additionally, we provide various types of pressure vessels and block-making machines. By choosing SUNITE, customers can enjoy professional benefits with our dedicated services for design, installation, layout planning, technology transfer, and production guidance.
Group Photos with Customers:
What is the normal size of the AAC block?
Length (mm): 600
Width (mm): 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 250
Height (mm): 200, 240, 250, 300
Remarks: the size can be customized
What are the applications of the finished AAC blocks?
Finished AAC block is Suitable for all nonbearing wall and bearing wall of multi-story (less than six-floor), nonbearing wall internal parting wall, thermal insulation rooms front panel, floorslab.
1.Unit weight grade (kg/m3): 500, 600, 700, 800 (means 05,06,07,08 grade)
2.Compression strength grade (Mpa): A3.5, A5.0, A7.5, A10.0 (1Mpa=10kg/m2)
3.Drying shrinkage (mm/m): ≤ 0.8
4.Heat conductivity(w/m.k): 0.09-0.22
5.Sound-proofing performance(db): 40-47.75
Please do not hesitate to contact us!