AAC Block Manufacturers
|FOB Price:||US $200,000-2,200,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $200,000-2,200,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: various
- Type: AAC Brick Machine
- After-Sales Service: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Performance: Long Uselife and High Efficency
- Raw Material: Fly Ash\Cement\Lime
- Quality: Good
- Trademark: sunite
- Origin: in China
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Size: Various
- Name: Moving or Stationary Separating Machine for AAC
- Brand: Sunite
- Capacity: 50000-300000cbm Per Year
- Condition: New
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8474809090
1. Raw material: Store the fly-ash (tailings etc), lime and gypsum after milling to the needed fineness (200 mesh)
2. Mixing the fly-ash, cement, lime, gypsum and water in the pot after batching.
3. Promote the slurry temperature to 40-50 degree by steam, and mill with aluminum powder for 1min.
4. Pour the slurry into the mould, and still in the curing room for frothing in 2-2.5h.
5. Cut it in to needed size by the cutter after the slurry approach the cutting intensity, and place the block on the trolley.
6. Autoclaved curing after the trolley enter into the autoclave (vacuum, rise the pressure, keep the pressure, reduce the pressure), keeping the constant pressure 1.2MPa. The whole process needs about 8 hours.
7. The products out of the autoclave are placed in a stack. We can recycle the scrap and the waste water from the whole production.
AAC BLOCK advantages:
1. Lightweight: Porosity achieve 70% to 85%, volume density is generally 500-900kg/m3, as 1/5 of general concrete brick, the 1/4of clay brick, the 1/3 of hollow brick, and similar with wood can float in water. It can reduce building weight, reduction in the cost of integrated building, moreover, prolong building's life.
2. Fireproof: Most of the major raw materials is inorganic materials, so it has good fire resistance, and do not emit harmful gases when meet fire. Fire 650 degrees, as a refractory material, the thick up of 100 mm walls can reach to 4 hours fire resistance, 300mm thick up wall can reach to 9 hours fire resistance.
3. Sound insulation: Due to a unique porous structure, so it has a sound absorption capacity. The sound absorption capacity can reach of 100mm thick wall up to 41 dB.
4. Insulation: As the material inside has a large numbers of the pores and porous, which has a good thermal insulation properties. The Thermal conductivity is 0.11-0.16W/MK, as 1/4-1/5 of brick. Typically, the insulation effect of 20cm thick aerated concrete wall is equivalent to 49cm thick solid brick walls ordinary.
5. Permeability: Result of material by the composition of many independent small pores, the moisture absorption is slow, in the volume of absorbent is 5 times of clay saturation do. When used in the bathroom, the wall can be treated to interface directly paste tiles.
6. Anti-seismic: The same building structure, improve the two seismic than the brick level.
7. Green: Manufacturing, transportation, all use the process of non-pollution, to protect arable land, saving energy, is one kind of a green building material.
8. Durability: Material strength is stable, in the specimens tested after one year of atmospheric exposure; The intensity increased by 25%, and remained stable even after ten years.
9. High workability: It has good machinability, can be sawed, planed, drilled, nailed, and available appropriate as bonding of adhesive material, so create favorable conditions for building construction.
10. Economies: An integrated lower cost than using more than 5% of solid clay bricks, and can increase the usable area, greatly enhance the utilization of floor space.
With honesty and trustworthiness, to all users!
|1.The part made by Sunite|
|I. Raw Material Preparing Process|
|2||Belt Conveyor||8m×0.6 m||1set|
|4||Waste Slurry Mixer||4m³||1set|
|6||Slurry Storage Tank||30m³||2set|
|7||Waste Slurry Tank||30m³||1set|
|II. Pouring, Mixing Process|
|10||Slurry Weighing Tank||6T||1set|
|11||Powder Weighing Tank||3T||1set|
|III. Curing Process|
|18||Plate of Mould Box||4970×670×170mm||182set|
|IV.Grouping, Reverse Process|
|20||Crane Turning Machine||6.3 M×2 M-P=5T||1set|
|21||Hydraulic System of Turning Machine||7.5KW -20Mp||1set|
|22||Crane&Block Carrier||5.5 M×2 M-P=3.5T||1set|
|23||Oil Tank of Block Carrier||5.5 KW -20Mp||1set|
|V. Cutting Process|
|24||Frequency Conversion Cutting Machine||3.7 M×1.4M||1set|
|25||Level Cutting Machine||5000×2300×2200mm||1set|
|26||Vertical Cuting Machine||5480×2350×2800mm||1set|
|27||Hydraulic System of Vertical Cut Machine||5.5 KW -20Mp||1set|
|VI. Autoclaving Process|
|28||Winch Machine before Autoclave||5T||1set|
|30||Winch After Autoclave||5T||2set|
|VII.Electric Controlling System|
|31||Automatic PLC Control Cabinet &Wires||Siemens,Schneider||3set|
|VIII.Mould Box Recycle Using System|
|The other parts from our parts supplier|
|2||Bucket Lift Machine||HL200||1set|
|3||Raymond Mill(include dust removal)||4R3216||1set|
|5||Bucket Lift Machine||D250||1set|
|8||Steam Distribution Cylinder||Φ325||2set|
|3.The parts need buying locally by buyer|
|1||Cast Building||Welding Steel Construction||1set|
|2||Steam Room&Pipe||Brick&Concrete DN80||1set|
|3||Steam,PPR Water Pipe&Valve||DN80/50/25||1set|
|9||H Steel(Plate Transport)||100×100×6×8||60m|