Sunite AAC Block Making Machine-Best Sell
|FOB Price:||US $500,000-2,000,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500,000-2,000,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000-300000m3/Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Full Auto
- Type: AAC Block Making Line
- Capacity: 50000-300000m³ Per Year
- Raw Material: Fly Ash, Sand, Lime, Gypsum
- Condition: New
- Specification: based on output
- HS Code: 8474809090
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Method: Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Body Material: High Grade Steel
- Trademark: SUNITE MACHINERY
- Origin: China (Mainland)
Best Selling AAC Block Making Machine
The equipment will be divided into two parts: Specialized equipment and universal equipment.
Specialized equipment includes:
1. Cutting equipment: Tilting crane, cutter...
2. Proportioning equipment: Electronic measuring scale, slurry beating machine, slurry storage tank, slurry mixer.
3. Pouring and autoclave equipment: Aluminum powder mixer. Pouring mixer, mould, side plate, autoclave truck, carrier car.
4. Conveying equipment: Semi-product crane, end product crane.
Universal equipment includes:
1. Pressure vessel equipment: Boiler, autoclave.
2. Crushing equipment: Ball miller, crusher.
3. Transportation equipment: Crane, lifting machine, feeder, belt conveyor, slurry pump, screw conveyor.
4. Enviornment protect equpment: Dust remover.
Other relative equipment as follows:
(1) cutting machine:
(2) tilting hanger, mould, side plate, hardening cart, mould frame, mould bottom, casting machine, hoist,
(3) autoclave, horizontal installation steam boiler
Main Process Flow of AAC Production line/AAC block
1. Raw material: Store the fly-ash (tailings etc), lime and gypsum after milling to the needed fineness (200 mesh)
2. Mixing the fly-ash, cement, lime, gypsum and water in the pot after batching.
3. Promote the slurry temperature to 40-50 degree by steam, and mill with aluminum powder for 1min.
4. Pour the slurry into the mould, and still in the curing room for frothing in 2-2.5h.
5. Cut it in to needed size by the cutter after the slurry approach the cutting intensity, and place the block on the trolley.
6. Autoclaved curing after the trolley enter into the autoclave (vacuum, rise the pressure, keep the pressure, reduce the pressure), keeping the constant pressure 1.2MPa. The whole process needs about 8 hours.
7. The products out of the autoclave are placed in a stack. We can recycle the scrap and the waste water from the whole production.
SHANDONG SUNITE MACHINERY Co., Ltd
*Web: Www. YGZT, net
|Parameter Name||Parameter Value|
|Aluminum powder paste||8(1/10000)|
|Water & material rate||0.65-0.75|
|Aluminum mixing time||30-40s|