Block Machine Offers
|FOB Price:||US $60,000-2,200,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $60,000-2,200,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: various
- Type: AAC Brick Machine
- After-Sales Service: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Performance: Long Uselife and High Efficency
- Raw Material: Fly Ash\Cement\Lime
- Quality: Good
- Trademark: sunite
- Origin: in China
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Size: Various
- Name: Moving or Stationary Separating Machine for AAC
- Brand: Sunite
- Capacity: 50000-300000cbm Per Year
- Condition: New
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8474809090
1.15 years brick making machine experience
2. ISO9001: 2008; CE; BV certificate
3. Best price and high quality
4. Easy operation
1. Stable and reliable running and long service life
2.15 years machine making experience
3. Big market share in domestic market
4. Six-side cutting in one step
2. Working principle of AAC cutting Machine:
A. The aerated concrete body and the bottom plate are put on the overturn table;
B. Moved to the slip table of cutting machine
C. Then they are turned by 90 degree, and the body is moved to the destination.
D. The body is cut in four sides horizontally, a ND then cut in two sides vertically.
E. The cut body moves from the small slip table to overturn table, and is turned by 90 degree so that it is put on the overturn table. The whole cutting process is automatic.
F. After cutting, the body will be sent to the autoclaved kettle by the steamed car.
3. Main Process Flow of AAC Block Production Line:
1. Raw material: Store the fly-ash (tailings etc), lime and gypsum after milling to the needed fineness (200 mesh)
2. Mixing the fly-ash, cement, lime, gypsum and water in the pot after batching.
3. Promote the slurry temperature to 40-50 degree by steam, and mill with aluminum powder for 1min.
4. Pour the slurry into the mould, and still in the curing room for frothing in 2-2.5h.
5. Cut it in to needed size by the cutter after the slurry approach the cutting intensity, and place the block on the trolley.
6. Autoclaved curing after the trolley enter into the autoclave (vacuum, rise the pressure, keep the pressure, reduce the pressure), keeping the constant pressure 1.2MPa. The whole process needs about 8 hours.
7. The products out of the autoclave are placed in a stack. We can recycle the scrap and the waste water from the whole production.
4. What are the applications of the finished AAC blocks?
Finished AAC block is Suitable for all nonbearing wall and bearing wall of multi-story (less than six-floor), nonbearing wall internal parting wall, thermal insulation rooms front panel, floorslab.
1. Unit weight grade (kg/m3): 500, 600, 700, 800 (means 05, 06, 07, 08 grade)
2. Compression strength grade (Mpa): A3.5, A5.0, A7.5, A10.0 (1Mpa=10kg/m2)
3. Drying shrinkage (mm/m): ≤ 0.8
4. Heat conductivity(w/m. K): 0.09-0.22
5. Sound-proofing performance(dB): 40-47.75
5. AAC BLOCK advantages:
1. Lightweight: Porosity achieve 70% to 85%, volume density is generally 500-900kg/m3, as 1/5 of general concrete brick, the 1/4of clay brick, the 1/3 of hollow brick, and similar with wood can float in water. It can reduce building weight, reduction in the cost of integrated building, moreover, prolong building's life.
2. Fireproof: Most of the major raw materials is inorganic materials, so it has good fire resistance, and do not emit harmful gases when meet fire. Fire 650 degrees, as a refractory material, the thick up of 100 mm walls can reach to 4 hours fire resistance, 300mm thick up wall can reach to 9 hours fire resistance.
3. Sound insulation: Due to a unique porous structure, so it has a sound absorption capacity. The sound absorption capacity can reach of 100mm thick wall up to 41 dB.
4. Insulation: As the material inside has a large numbers of the pores and porous, which has a good thermal insulation properties. The Thermal conductivity is 0.11-0.16W/MK, as 1/4-1/5 of brick. Typically, the insulation effect of 20cm thick aerated concrete wall is equivalent to 49cm thick solid brick walls ordinary.
5. Permeability: Result of material by the composition of many independent small pores, the moisture absorption is slow, in the volume of absorbent is 5 times of clay saturation do. When used in the bathroom, the wall can be treated to interface directly paste tiles.
Shandong Sunite Machinery Co., Ltd
|Fly ash style aerated block raw material||Sand style aerated block raw material|
|Parameter Name||Parameter Value||Parameter Name||Parameter Value|
|Aluminum powder paste||8||Aluminum powder paste||8|
|Water & material rate||0.60-0.65||Water & material rate||0.65-0.75|
|Casting temperature||36-40°C||Casting temperature||35-38°C|
|Aluminum mixing time||30-40s||Aluminum mixing time||30-40s|